Companion Bracelets - Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Two are better than one because they have a good reward for their efforts. For if either falls, his companion can lift him up; but pity the one who falls without another to lift him up · Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
The Companion Bracelets come two to a pack, one to keep and one to give!
Wear them on their own or stack them with other bracelets for the sweetest look, and remember to pray for your person every time you look down.
· stretchy beaded bracelets
· colors look a little similar in the photos; champagne has more of a peachy shine to it and taupe is more of a dull light grey
· one size fits most; bracelets are approximately 7.5" wide and best fit a 5.5-7" wrist
· bracelets come two to an order as a matching color pair; we can not substitute colors at this time
· comes with two corresponding scripture cards, one for you and one for your friend
HOW YOU'RE SHOPPING WITH PURPOSE:
Dear Mushka is on a mission to help store God’s truths deep in your heart & equip you to share them with those in need. Each Dear Mushka piece is reflective of scripture and comes paired with a corresponding verse card. Put it by your bathroom mirror, kitchen sink, or computer; let the words sink deep into your heart, and then pass them on as others inquire about your jewelry. Humbly, be a little one with big eyes for God’s redemptive story!